I love what I do and my passion for yoga, pregnancy, birth and motherhood has driven me to build the most relaxing, empowering, uplifting, informative and supportive pregnancy yoga classes around.
Our unique 6-week pregnancy yoga course will provide a beautiful, safe and effective practice, and will relax and strengthen your rapidly changing body during one of the most exciting times of your life. You’ll explore breathing exercises and meditation to help prepare you for a confident, calm birth and the journey into motherhood.
💕6 Week Pregnancy yoga course : 17th of October 2019 @ 8.00pm.
Class dates: 17th Oct, 24th Oct, 7th Nov, 14th Nov, 21st Nov , 28th Nov
NO CLASS ON THE 31ST OF OCTOBER.
Location: Abbey studios, Bangor.
Benefits of Pregnancy yoga
- Attending a yoga class provides a safe space for mothers to rest, relax and reconnect.
- Tones important muscle groups
- Promotes relief from common pregnancy aliments
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, headaches and shortness of breath
- Helps bonding
- Improves sleep
- Increases lung capacity
- Releases tension in achy muscles, especially in the lower back, shoulders and neck area
- Helps mums prepare for labour
- Time for yourself
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!